Conclusion to Capcom

 I myself have been thoroughly impressed with the sheer amount of media presence Capcom has had over the years with their titles. It's a name I remember from my childhood and my interest in them has only grown since them. Their a consistent force in the gaming industry, and their media presence and convergence through multiple different forms of media only help reinforce their popularity and help remind us consumers that they're there. So as a whole, I feel Capcom keeps their name relevant outside of the gaming world with appearances in movies and tv alike, but those movies and shows have recently become less frequent. With Capcom more focusing now on gaming for both mobile and consoles alike, and their social media presence and advertising both play a big role in keeping them popular.


History | Capcom Town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Capcom

Resident Evil : Nemesis

X-Men: Children of The Atom